PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Screening for Risk and Early Detection by Dr. Lee Jackson, robotic and prostate cancer surgeon with Memorial Robotics and Urologic Cancer
Regularly scheduled tumor conferences bring together pathologists, oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, urologists, family practice specialists and other medical professionals to discuss all aspects of cancer treatment.
Tumor Conferences are held in the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center Conference Room on the fourth floor near the Oncology Unit at Memorial Hospital. Each physician attending the conference will receive CME credit.
- Breast Tumor Conferences are held each Thursday at 7:00 a.m.
- Thoracic Tumor Conferences are held on the first and third Friday of each month at 7:00 a.m.
- Head and Neck Tumor Conferences are held on the first and third Friday of each month at 7:30 a.m.
- Gastrointestinal Tumor Conferences are held on the second and fourth Friday of each month at 7:00 a.m.
- Gastrourology Tumor Conferences are held on the second and fourth Friday of each month at 7:30 a.m.
- Gynecologic and Didactic Tumor Conferences schedules vary.
For more information, call Cynthia at (423) 495-7765.