What Do You Know About Balance Disorders?
Although millions of Americans have balance disorders, they can be difficult to diagnose. That's because dizziness--a common symptom of these disorders--is such a broad term.
1. Which of these parts of the body plays a key role in balance?
2. What do the semicircular canals, located within the labyrinth, tell us?
3. What do our eyes monitor with respect to our position and balance?
4. Which is a symptom of a balance disorder?
5. Which is a cause of a balance disorder?
6. What is Meniere's disease?
7. Which of these can cause motion sickness, a kind of balance disorder?
8. Which is a treatment for balance disorders?
9. If you have a balance disorder, what can be done to minimize symptoms