What Do You Know About Migraine Headaches?
Many households in the United States have someone who suffers from migraine headaches, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Take this quiz to test your knowledge of migraines.
1. Which of these groups is most likely to have migraines?
2. Which of these age groups has the highest incidence of migraines?
3. More than half of migraine sufferers have something in common. What is it?
4. Which factor is now believed to cause migraine headache pain?
5. Which part of the body is responsible for the pulsing pain felt in the face, forehead, and eyes?
6. Although migraines vary, what's one of the most identifiable symptoms of this kind of headache?
7. What's one type of aura that migraine sufferers experience?
8. What percentage of school-aged children have migraines?