How Much Do You Know About Pinworms?
Test your knowledge of pinworms and how to prevent an occurrence. This quiz is based on information from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
1. An infection with pinworms is called:
2. Where are pinworms primarily found in the body?
3. Pinworms enter the body when the pinworm eggs are swallowed. Where are the eggs found in the environment?
4. Which of these is a symptom of pinworm infection?
5. How does a health care provider diagnose a pinworm infection?
6. How are pinworm infections treated?
7. What can you do to prevent a pinworm infection?