What Do You Know About Reproductive Cancers?
Cancer can strike any part of the reproductive system, but research has led to better diagnoses, treatments, and a lower chance of death for many of these cancers.
1. How common is testicular cancer in men?
2. How often should men perform a self-exam for testicular cancer?
3. What is one risk factor for testicular cancer?
4. Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer deaths in men. At which age are men at the greatest risk?
5. What are the early symptoms of a prostate malignancy?
6. A woman's lifetime chance of getting invasive ovarian cancer is about one in 71. What are factors that put a woman at risk for this cancer?
7. Which of these are symptoms for ovarian cancer?
8. Which women should have a regularly scheduled pelvic exam and a Pap test?
9. Which of these is the most crucial warning sign of uterine (endometrial) cancer?
10. Which of these puts a woman at risk for uterine cancer?