Registration Open for 2023 Southeast Regional Oncology Symposium
The Rees Skillern Cancer Institute and CHI Memorial will host the 2023 Southeast Regional Oncology Symposium on Saturday, January 14, 2023, at Embassy Suites from 7:45 a.m. – 2 p.m. The symposium has been approved for continuing education credits for physicians, advanced allied health providers, nurses, and other healthcare providers. Visit memorial.org/medical-education for more information.
Symposium topics include:
- Beyond BCC and SCC: Recognizing Other Cutaneous Malignancies
- A Variant of Uncertain Significance Can Be Very Unnerving for Someone
- CAR-T Cell Therapy: a Revolution in Oncology
- Prostate MRI: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Something Old and Something New: A Review of Brachytherapy and a Primer on Next Generation PET (PSMA/Fluciclovine) Imaging for Prostate Cancer
- The Quest of the Test: Novel Approaches to Cancer Detection and Screening
- Lung Screening: It’s Not Just for the Lungs
- Lung Nodule Management
- Resectable HPB Tumors: Contemporary Role of Surgical Intervention
- Updates in Management of Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Update in Colorectal Cancer Screenings and Surveillance
- Breast Surgical Oncology: Treatment of Breast Cancer in the Setting of Oligometastasis
- Advances in the Treatment of Gynecologic Malignancies
- Obesity and Cancer
The symposium is appropriate for primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, interns, residents, and medical and nursing students involved in the care of oncology patients.
The cost to attend the 2023 Southeast Regional Oncology Symposium is $125 for physicians, $70 for advanced practice providers, and $35 for allied health professionals.
To register for the 2023 Southeast Regional Oncology Symposium, visit memorial.org/medical-education. The deadline to register is Friday, January 6, 2023.
Embassy Suites is located at 2321 Lifestyle Way, Chattanooga, TN 37421.