The Chattanooga Heart Institute and CHI Memorial will host the 2023 Annual Chattanooga Cardiovascular Symposium on Saturday, February 4, 2023, at The Westin from 8 a.m. - 4:40 p.m. C. Samuel Ledford, MD, FACC, E. Philip Lehman, MD, FACC, and Mark C. Thel, MD, FACC, are the program directors. The symposium has been approved for continuing education credits for physicians, advanced allied health providers, nurses, and other healthcare providers. Visit memorial.org/medical-education for more information.
Symposium topics include:
- Rationale and Benefits of Cardiac Rehab
- Stroke Risk, Treatment, and Prevention
- Cardiac Pharmacology - The Pharmacist's Pearls
- Medical and Surgical Management of Obesity
- Update of CHF Management 2023
- Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation - Assessment and Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Guidelines for CABG and Valve Surgery
- Practical Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- Modern Cardiac Imaging - MRI and CTA
- Cardiac Amyloidosis - More than Diastolic CHF
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - an Overview
- The Role of Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Antiplatelets/Antithrombotics, or Both
- Lipid Management - Beyond Statins
- You Have to Treat Hypertension
- The Evaluation of Chest Pain
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of internal medicine and family medicine physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, nurses, interns and residents in primary care specialties, and medical and nursing students involved in the cardiac care of patients.
The fee is $125 for physicians, $70 for advanced practice clinicians, and $35 for allied health professionals.
To register for the 2023 Annual Chattanooga Cardiovascular Symposium, visit memorial.org/medical-education. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
The Westin is located at 801 Pine Street, Chattanooga, TN 37404.