Yield: 8 servings | Prep: 25 mins. | Ready in: 2 - 3 hours | PDF version
What you need:
- 2/3 cup fl our
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crust ingredients together (flour, butter, pecans and sugar); press into a 9-inch pie dish (sides too).
- Bake crust for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack.
- For pie filling, combine pudding mix, yogurt and milk; mix well until blended. Pour filling into cooled pie crust.
- Top filling with fresh mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours to chill. Serve with whipped topping.
May add 1 tablespoon sugar to sweeten berries if desired.