The Silver Sneakers Program is available at CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. Silver Sneakers Fitness Reimbursement Program is a member reimbursement and discount program for adults ages 18 and over. The program is offered to members enrolled in participating health plans and sponsoring organizations. Once enrolled, you will have access to leading fitness centers, like the one found at CHI Memorial. Upon meeting the minimum program requirements from your sponsoring organization, you will be eligible to receive a reimbursement amount.
Call Customer Service at 1-877-658-8297 for more information.
How does the program work?
- Log in to reimbursement.healthways.com
- Select location(s) and find CHI Memorial.
- Print the registration letter, and bring it with you on your first visit to become enrolled.
- Member is eligible for reimbursement based on rules established by their sponsoring organization, which will vary.
- Member may participate as often as they would like during business hours.
What does the program offer?
- Access to cardiovascular exercise and weight training equipment.
- Group exercise classes. Call for a list of schedules.
Who is eligible?
- Participating health plan or sponsoring organization members ages 18 or over.
How do I enroll?
- Members choose a CHI Memorial participating location online.
- Once chosen, the member needs to print the voucher and bring it to CHI Memorial and we will then assist in enrolling you in the program.
Our fee structure is:
- No start-up or monthly fees
When can enrolled members expect reimbursement?
- This varies depending on your health plan, contact the customer service number or call their health plan for more information.
How does CHI Memorial track visits?
- Utilization is submitted through Silver Sneakers Provider Portal or swipe machine (where available).
Who should members contact with questions?
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga at (423) 495-7764 or Silver Sneakers Member Customer Service at 1-877-658-8297.
CHI Memorial is honored to be one of 48 hospitals in the nation that received a ‘high performing’ rating in all nine surgical procedures and chronic conditions evaluated by U.S. News, including heart failure, heart bypass, aortic valve and AAA Repair.
> learn more
The area’s most experienced cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons are ready to take care of you.
> learn more
Inspiring new hope in people who are not eligible for traditional surgery.
> learn more