Our comprehensive, 12-month program provides recent graduates of nursing schools with a consistent and thorough orientation experience designed to transition them into professional practice successfully.
During the orientation phase of the program, residents:
- gain access to key systems
- complete orientation checklists
- participate in simulations
- complete patient care with an experienced preceptor
- further develop critical thinking skills and increase their confidence in providing safe patient care
New nurses begin their training in February, July or September each year. Education and training are unique to the clinical track.
Our RN residency program is improving the quality of care provided to patients while also increasing physician confidence in new graduate nurses.