Our medical case manager works to coordinate patient's various medical needs. If you are HIV positive and a Tennessee resident, you could be eligible for Ryan White Medical Services from our CHI Memorial Infectious Disease Associates Medical Case Management program.
Together with the infectious disease physicians, the medical case manager works to provide assistance with the following services:
- Determining Ryan White coverage eligibility according to policy guidelines
- Accessing health related services not provided by the Center of Excellence (e.g.: primary care, dental care, nutritional counseling, mental health counseling)
- Assistance with insurance premiums, co-payments and deductibles
- Applications for medication patient assistance programs and health insurance enrollment
- Maintaining linkage to care and medication adherence
Referral services are also available for:
- Housing assistance
- Emergency financial assistance
- Psychosocial services
- Alcohol and drug rehab
- Vision assistance
- Job training
You could be eligible for assistance whether you currently have health insurance or not.
If you need assistance in registering for health insurance, to see a doctor, or assistance with medication expenses, please contact Tania Mull, Medical Case Manager, at (423) 653-1972 or Tania_Mull@memorial.org.